In this article I am going to tell you how to lower electric bill. Do not worry, all the ways are extremely safe as those are all legal. Bill Trim is a service that you can use to negotiate rates and bring that down. Bill trim saves you money and whatever they save you, they will keep 25% of it, so, if bill trim saves you $100, they will take a cut worth $25.
Anyway, let’s just move on to other methods.
How to Lower Electric Bill –
- Switch to led light, they usually consume less electricity and save you money.
- Use smart thermostat, that will pay off it’ price in long run.
- Use washing machine / Drier or Dish washer in night time. Non peak hours usually cost you less.
- Take shorter shower – reducing your shower time by 1 min will save you $25 every year
- During summer keep your AC on 78 F and use fan, it will give you a feel of 73F keeping cooler and keep your wallet fuller
- Don’t let idle appliances or electronics suck power. You can use smart plugs or smart power strips to reduce power consumption.
- Use Bill Trim, and let them negotiate all your bills on your behalf, whatever they save you keep 75% of savings. Pretty good deal for doing nothing. Bill trim can help you reduce your cable bill, your cell phone bill, home phone bill, internet, home security etc. You can get $25 to let them work on 3 of your bills, sign up for bill trim.
So here you have 7 ways to save on electric bill, let me know if you have any questions, or if you have any special tip share in the comment. Thanks for your time.